Ultimate thermal system for versatility functionality & very large openings
MU144.91 Lift & Slide Ultratherm
MU144 is the ultimate Sliding-Lift & Slide system designed for versatility and functionality, offering multiple design configurations and outstanding performance ratings. Its multitude of innovations and groundbreaking design make it ideal for constructing large as well as regular windows and openings, offering solutions for pioneering constructions.
In addition, the system is available with Slim 50 mm or Ultra Slim 33.5 mm vertical post profiles for minimalistic applications.
Technical Features & Solutions
- The highest energy efficiency ratings achieved with 34 mm wide polyamides, special insulating materials within the profile and specially designed concealed plastic inserts.
- Excellent sound reduction properties and top performances in water tightness and air permeability.
- Smooth sliding, easy cleaning and maintenance achieved with low, open, level driver.
- High security achieved with multiple locking points and high security customized hardware.
- Elegant solution for remote-controlled sliding – lift & slide configurations.
- Construct frames of 3.50 m height or more, with specific design details from the MUSKITA technical department.
- Ability to construct sliding – lift & slide sashes weighing up to 400 kg per sash.
- Glazing up to 43 mm for maximum thermal insulation and sound reduction.
MU144 achieves excellent water drainage and water tightness even in extreme weather conditions due to:
- The special barrier and drainage fittings located under the vertical post profiles.
- The specially designed three-part track which has become the market standard for water drainage systems. The lower track consists of three different profiles, which due to their special design and drainage cavities enable easy drainage of water to the outside of the structure.
- Specially processed profiles utilize the width of the structure to achieve greater water flow to the outer chamber of the track and to the outside of the frame.
Vast design capabilities with solutions for every possible configuration:
- Choice of single, double, triple or quadruple roller guides provide the design flexibility to create large openings and to construct multiple sashes in a row.
- Construct corner frames without vertical posts, for unobstructed access and view.
- Integrate into wall and/or floor for slim-look applications.
- Specially designed track to accommodate fly screens provides seamless screen placement while utilizing less space.
- Ability to combine fixed and lift & slide sashes.