Thermal system ideal for contemporary residences & hotels
MU114 Lift & Slide
MU114 is a comprehensive Lift & Slide system specially designed by MUSKITA’s experienced R&D team for modern architectural constructions. The system offers elegance and maximum visibility with the highest energy efficiency and water tightness ratings in its category. Beyond its excellent energy performances, system MU114 is ideal for large openings as well as combinations for fixed and sliding constructions, providing all the solutions needed for contemporary residences and hotels.
Technical Features & Solutions
- MU114 can respond to heavy duty, large frame configurations with high thermal efficiency, water tightness and mechanical strength
- System MU114 can also be concealed in floors or walls with the addition of a concealed water drainage system.
- Fixed sashes can be flawlessly assembled with sliding sashes preserving the uniformity, elegance of design and low manufacturing costs.
- The system covers all possible frame configurations, single, double, triple and quadruple sashes, with or without fly screens and 90◦ mullion free closing. A wide variety of sashes combined with glazing beads or embedded glazing beads are available.
- High security is achieved with multiple locking points and high-tech precision accessories. A variety of high quality handles, embedded handles and mechanism are available from MUSKITA, Giesse Italy and G-U Germany.
- Smooth rolling of sashes is achieved with high-strength primary aluminium alloy roller guides and rollers that can withstand a maximum weight of up to 300 kg per sash.
High thermal efficiency is achieved by:
- A thermal break system of 24-32 mm wide polyamides that thermally break the profiles
- "hard PVC" that covers the sash and track interior
- vertical post insulation.