MUSKITA’s shutter systems provide smart and reliable solutions for shading, light control, ventilation and energy savings, above all, contributing effectively to building security. Shutters can be added to any of MUSKITA’s door and window systems, creating a beautiful environment with various design options, ideal for both traditional or modern spaces, integrating perfectly with building architecture.
Openable shutter system MU435 is the successful result of the cooperation between MUSKITA and KIKAU of Italy. Main features of the system include its countless design possibilities, flawless aesthetics, functional applications and ease of assembly.
Technical Features & Solutions
- MU435 is available in a variety of configurations and design options including linear as well as rounded designs for every style and need.
- The system offers excellent water tightness and resistance to wind load for effective protection even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- The system ensures high energy savings by effectively controlling building energy requirements, creating a comfortable environment while also controlling natural light. EPDM gaskets placed on each shutter seal the system, allowing optional adjustment of shutters for total or partial blackout depending on your needs.
- Shutters provide safe and effective ventilation, as shutters can be locked in place while inside windows remain open.
- Fast and easy installation, with ability to install shutter frames externally and separately from other aluminium systems without accessing room interiors, making shutters ideal for renovations or building additions.
- High security is achieved with multiple locking points and high-tech precision accessories. A variety of high quality handles and mechanism are available from MUSKITA, Giesse Italy and G-U Germany. The accessories, mechanisms and gaskets utilized by the system, are of the highest European quality standards and have been successfully tested under extreme weather conditions.
- Designed and engineered for robust constructions, shutters can also accomodate sliding shutters that effectively cover large surfaces and dimensions with high levels of safety and security.
- Practically zero maintenance due to use of aluminium.
- Choice of fixed shutters for traditional designs ideal for villages or rural areas.