MUSKITA Acoustic Louvres
MUSKITA Acoustic Louvres greatly reduce noise emanating from building ventilation outlets, while integrating flawlessly with exterior building design.
MUSKITA Acoustic Louvres further ensure the appropriate level of airflow and ventilation to or from the acoustic source, such as with air conditioning systems, cooling towers, refrigeration units, diesel generators and more.The Louvres also serve as weather barriers and can be equipped with protective screens to prevent the entry of pests into air passages and buildings.
MUSKITA Acoustic Louvres are manufactured in strict accordance with industry best practices and standards, using the most advanced and efficient sound-proofing materials and technologies.
Produced from extruded aluminium profiles and perforated aluminium sheets, MUSKITA Acoustic Louvres ensure maximum possible air flow, while maintaining excellent noise reduction and a long, low-maintenance product lifecycle. Specialized acoustic rockwool filling is used as the sound isolating medium.
MUSKITA offers a wide range of colour options in anodized or powder coated finishes to meet all design requirements. All Acoustic Louvres are available directly from MUSKITA in standard sizes ex stock or customized in very short lead times.
- Superior high frequency performance
- Linear appearance and design
- Water ingress prevention
- Inert, vermin proof and weather rated acoustic filling
- Non-combustible, fire rating class A1 to EN 13501 acoustic filling
- Modular design and wide range of sizes to suit various noise reduction and actual site requirements
- Perforated anodized splitter underside for maximum sound absorption made of aluminium sheet (Alloy 1050 H14)
- Available in a variety of durable anodized and powder coated finishes
- Widely used in ventilation systems of mechanical rooms, power stations, electrical transformer houses, workshops, car parks, etc.
- Bird and insect screens available
- Louvre blade orientation blocks horizontal line of site for increased privacy