Versatile pergola system with watertight rotating louvres & bioclimatic design
MU9000 Oasis is MUSKITA’s new state-of-the-art pergola system that embodies bioclimatic design. Engineered for versatility and maximum robustness, MU9000 Oasis is equipped with motorized watertight rotating louvres and is made entirely of aluminium, allowing for unmatched ease of installation and large dimensions with invisible fixings.
Incorporated ambient lighting surrounds the pergola’s interior adding to its seamless minimalist aesthetic, which sets it apart from competing systems.
MU9000 Oasis is equipped with the latest smart home automations, while the system’s flexibility allows you to fully tailor the pergola to your needs by choosing among many integrated options offering unparalleled elegance and comfort. The system’s numerous configurations allow it to be installed anywhere in your space, either as a stand-alone structure or adjacent to buildings, making it the perfect private outdoor escape for gardens, terraces, or common areas.
Technical Features & Solutions
- MU9000 Oasis is designed to optimize and enhance your outdoor living space. The system’s motorized rotating louvres are water-tight, ensuring excellent natural cooling and daylight, while offering optimal protection from the sun, rain or snow.
- The motorized watertight rotating louvre blades offer a wide range of movements and can be rotated from 0-135°. Louvres can be fully opened, closed or tilted to the desired angle for controlled ventilation, full or partial shading, as well as open sky views, effectively extending your outdoor space for year-round use.
- MU9000 Oasis is made entirely of aluminium for the highest quality, robustness, and endurance over time.
- Use of innovative aluminium gears reduces the number of motors used for cost-effective and maintenance free operation.
- The system stands out for its simple and easy assembly and installation due to the limited number of profiles.
- It is engineered for conventional as well as wide pergola dimensions for every project need.
- The pergola is designed to withstand heavy wind-loads achieved via its robust aluminium profiles and alloy.
- Invisible fixings ensure a seamless beautiful minimalist aesthetic.
- The system’s bioclimatic design philosophy ensures MU9000 Oasis is built to adapt to seasonal temperatures, increasing your building's efficiency and creating a comfortable outdoor space for terraces in restaurants, hotels and private homes.
- The system is available in a wide range of colours and finishes. Standard colours of RAL9016 White, and Anodized Silver AA15 offer optimum bioclimatic performance.
Vast design capabilities with solutions for every possible configuration:
- MU9000 Oasis is available in standard as well as customized sizes, including free-standing models with 4 column support or wall-mounted models. The pergola can also be installed without columns, with proper system application and support on existing masonry or beams.
Excellent water drainage and water tightness even in extreme weather conditions:
- Watertightness is ensured via innovatively designed revolving louvres and components, as well as the specialised water drainage channel on the pergola’s perimeter and columns.
Accessories & lighting:
- MU9000 Oasis is equipped with factory precut and predrilled profiles, components, motor and accessories, including dimmable LED lights for optimum quality control and efficiency during installation.
- The pergola can be fully tailored to project needs via its compatible Somfy automation systems, with optional extras including Somfy rain sensors, light sensors, light switch or mobile operated applications.
- The system can also be integrated with glass sliding panels, sliding shutters, roller blinds, flyscreenes, heaters, sound systems, fans and more.